So I realized after doing a lot of quick pictures in succession start-to-finish, this is exactly my artistic process mentally:
- HEY! I got this great idea. I know how to draw. LET’S DO IT!!!
- Sketching.. the general.. ehhh well, maybe I don’t know how to draw. But let’s just keep pushing through anyway! Stick figures look bad no matter who draws them!
- OOOoooo. I really like this one part. Oh my god I might actually have drawn something I like. I am not too shabby. SHWING!
- What did I like about this again? What am I doing? I don’t remember anymore. I guess I should keep working on this though.
- OH GOD What did I do? Why did I fuck this up so badly what IS THIS SHIT?! oh god oh god let me try.. maybe if I change this I’ll fix it, oh god…
- WELP. Apathy has set in. The more I try to fix it the more shitty it gets GUESS IT’S DONE WOOO i am an artist I guess
- A FEW DAYS LATER: …I guess this isn’t that bad.
ART IS HARD GUYS